BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
COVID related cancellations will only be refunded under the condition of a government ordered mandatory lockdown in the booker's postcode or Pemberton, that restricts travel. Cancellations within two weeks of arrival due to personal/emotional issues, close contact advisement or Covid positive results unfortunately cannot be refunded unless a equivalent substitute booking can be found.
To ensure that the accommodation provider and the guest both fulfil responsibilities associated with the booking; a deposit is required to be paid by the person booking the accommodation. The accommodation provider reserves the right to enforce the following terms.
* Deposit Amount: For all peak and off-peak bookings, a deposit equal to 50% of the total accommodation booking is required to be paid within 4 days of the initial booking date to confirm the reservation.
* Security: Credit Card details must be supplied as security for all reservations regardless whether the deposit is to be charged to that credit card.
* It is the responsibility of the 'booker' to ensure funds are available on the debit card. If the credit/debit card declines upon deduction of deposit the reservation will be cancelled.
* Payment: Payments may be made by MasterCard, Visa, online transfer, cash,
* Balance of Payment: Balance of payment is due on arrival.
* Cancellation: In the event that a guest cancels a reservation the accommodation provider will make all endeavors to fill the cancelled dates.
* Cancellation Alternative: As an alternative to cancelling a booking, a guest may choose to transfer their booking 'at the owner’s discretion'.
* Cancellation Fees: Deposits are refunded up to 2 weeks prior to commencement. Less than 2 weeks deposits are refundable only on the condition a substitute booking can be made or at the owner’s discretion. A $25 cancellation/administration service fee would apply to all cancellations.
* Failure to arrive on the reservation date will incur full payment of the reservation tariff and will be automatically charged to the credit card.